Friday, January 31, 2014

high shrieked screams

there is one main thing that can get a guy like me to literally jump 10 feet in the air with out question and that is anything that moves around on the ground with about 60 to 12 legs, i really don't discriminate at all... their cousins as well, you know the ones with the wings that fly some of everywhere when its nice outside... i guess now that i think about it, that is one of the best things about the winter time lol, they either all die or hibernate in the winter, which is good for me since i like to actually stay in the manly tone as much as i can on a daily basis. but whats funny really is every one around me that's close knows the deal. if me and you are in the same room and something moves and is alive and shouldn't be here you better get it. that is your main Job, cause I'm either going to run away, scream, or jump and in some instances all 3 at once lol.. there are only a few times where the fear subsides and the man in me takes over and that is if we are talking about one of my kids with me, the eldest and the youngest can handle their own with most things, and yest I've raised them so they know to when to runs scream jump or just get the shoe because daddy isn't going to do a damn thing lol. but my middle child is afraid of spiders the way i am of bugs in general, so ive learned to be a spider killing machine.. i have no fear of them until they reac a certain height and weight restricion that's somewhat gauged in y brain. otherwise its time to get a mommy in the room. and trust me there is no shame, i have no problems with screaming in the middle of a crowded shopping mall if something lands on me, or touches my foot or all of the above. kinda the story of my life, but now that i think about it, my fear may be a learned trait because my mother is the same way. let a bee come in the car window while either her or i are driving.. you better hope you are buckled up because if we cant duck low enough for said bee to get out of the car the next option is to get out our selves.. this does happen to work better though if the car is already stationary otherwise we have mastered the art of the tuck n roll cause its serious out there.. no matter where you turn its something buzzing chirping and moving along ina creepy way.. i guess that's why some are called creepy crawlers... just makes my skin itch thinking about some of these things.. open thing i can say is being here in Missouri has quited or calmed some of the oppression of fear down being I'm in love with camping now and that basically like going into their neighborhood and chilling out for the weekend... I've learned to respect most of the bugs in their home, then citronella the mess out of the rest, off deep wood spray, the belt clip fan, and anything else that may give me some relief of one attempting to touch me and my precious skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment