Monday, February 10, 2014

re: be cool to the pizza dude

i have to say beginning with the title of the essay i already started to smile.. lol being that i work part time at a pizza place here in town, always be cool to the delivery guy makes a lot of sense since these guys are my buddies, the people who go out and take our deliciousness to the world.. who brave the elements of Snow and ice and rain to the bring a pie into the lives of people who either need it or are to lazy to get up themselves,,lol the ones that feel the 2.00 charge is more than enough to kick back and not have to deal with eh madness of traffic on a Friday night, and can just get that guy that delivers to bring it.. as my experience as a customer, i always think if the conditions of the weather and the time it took to get to me. i was the number one customer for deliveries for 4 years before i started working at the place. i became so friendly with the staff and workers that i was invited to a birthday party, got rub elbows with the owner and the rest is history, I'm in my most favorite place to eat in town 4 nights a week, gaining weight and smiling cause its hard not to when you serve literally the best pizza in Town.. I'm  sitting here thinking like its hard to believe but this all started from being nice to eh delivery guy.. who would have thought, that tipping more when is raining compared to sunny, or when they make a late delivery just for you that it would have led me to knowing all persons involved pretty well at this point and me being able to personally share the deliciousness with my Friends, family and the Springfield community.. pretty damn cool, so yes. be cool to the pizza delivery guy. you never know where it could lead you or how many up sized pizzas you get or extras when they know your name...oh and side note.. be cool to the pizza server as well lol being that would be me

No comments:

Post a Comment