Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fear

When it comes to fear, as a man you aren't supposed too have any.. well as a man I have a few lol. the first and main thing that drives me to high shrilled screams in the soprano octave would be any thing that crawls.. bugs bugs bugs I hate hate hate them... I was terrorized as a child by my aunt. whenever her mother or my grandmother would leave I would keep tabs on what she was doing so I could tell my grandma what was going on while she was away. being that I was like 4- 6 maybe at the max I didn't know Any better, is she asked I told. Well my aunt at the time was maybe 16 or 17 so being a tattle tell was a whole nother story in her world. so one day as i was playing ever so gracefully in my uncle room, my aunt ran in with a roach, she knew i didn't like bus, and opened my underwear and dropped the thing right in. talking about doing a dance lol. I was so afraid to open them up and get it out that I just ran around the house screaming for dear life until the only thing left of my new best friend, was his legs. true story. so being that that happened at  an early enough age, all the cousins and family around me took advantage of the situation for sure. whenever they wanted me to do anything, just threaten me with a bug. being a boy it kinda sucked cause all my friends didn't have a problem with picking up worms or bus or anything that was cool looking. I admit they look cool, from a distance, on a TV or under a microscope already dead!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment