Friday, January 24, 2014

OK here we go with the first blog that Ive written, seems kind of crazy but lets give it a shot..lol. in class wondering why i missed Wednesday being that i now feel left behind a bit. I'm pretty sure i wont be missing too many more of these classes. that way i can stay on top of these assignments and chances i guess to get better at writing.. so what is the world really coming to , seems getting older keeps you out of touch with whats really going on. these kids all around me are just typing away like they've blogged their whole life so far, which cant be much of a life lived just yet.. I'm sure most of these kids are fresh out of high school. while i have a kid in high school, and the irony is its right down the street from my school. my how things have come 360. guess I'm in  a better place tro receive learned information mentally though so I'm glad to be here in this time and not right after high school, when i hated the structure and the way they uniformed the learning. either it wasn't challenging enough or it was too great of a task fore a kid at that time to accomplish some of the goals set. but here we are at 32 with a different mind frame ready to learn and work through some of the issues i may have had a child. to further pass those along to the three kids i have coming p behind me.remembering when i would have questions for my mom when in school she couldn't answer, but in the same time frame she was in college and i was answering her questions. crazy now that i look back on it, cause our kids do that for us no. answer the questions we may have in math or any other computer literate type of training. lol. not only do they say the darndest things but they do them as well. thankful for the tribe I call my own. from the eldest boy to the younger two girls. life  seems more complete at this point knowing I'm challenging myself for their feasibility probably not the word or i should say benefit. that I'm challenging my self for their benefit. that way as we all get older we all continue to grow. i guess i can say my mom set that example for me a long time ago. she never stopped going to school and learning new jobs, trades, or whatever she felt at the time would better her life for us. as a child you don't see the sacrifice made by your parents until you become one of your own and start to make the sacrifices yourself. life has a funny way of showing you what is and isn't. thankful to be aware of the signs available to me in this life.. specially since they are all around, we just have to open our eyes and become more aware

No comments:

Post a Comment