Friday, March 21, 2014

Where I want to be

Now this one here is kind of a tricky question for me, being where i truly wanna be isn't really a place technically. Where i want to be truly is more of a state of mind. Where i want to be is stress free, able to love fully and unconditionally. The normal worries are out the window, because i'm well off enough for my kids and their kids kids to  be guaranteed a good life. I want to be in perfect health and in harmony with God. I want to be the role model i need to live up to for my kids to grow and become a functional yet important part of society. I want to be in a place where the lines of color are erased and we see each other as the brothers and the sisters that we truly are. I want to be better. i want to be in a place where wants are no longer wants but on a waiting list to be either acquired or done. I want to be in a place where my family is at peace and can enjoy each other in the way we were meant to with out the rat race or the sheople mentality. I want to be in a place where all things become possible with faith stored from my belief. I want to be free of what society sees as the struggle. as real as the struggle is i'm tired and just wanna be free. Now there we go. Where  I want to be is truly FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment