Friday, March 7, 2014

connections

well when it comes to hells n heaven's lol this week has been allot of heaven's for me.. been focusing on being happy and one by one all of the hells in my life have started to relieve them selves with out me trying too hard. The one thing i couldn't get away from was the weather of course lol whenever we have a snow day it always throws ever\ything off with work school and the kids. But as we all know the snow melts and life goes on . so here we are living it.. one thing that bothered me a lil was being somewhat unprepared for a quiz in my voice class on Thursday and just wanted that little extra time during the break to practice and low and behold as soon as class started she told me i was going last or most likely after the break. so the idea of going in front of the group ill prepared had me in hell but the heaven shone through as soon as the class started.. beyond that i think i may have met my match in laughter. A goofy young lady was introduced to me over the weekend and i have had a perma grin on my face ever since. compared to the crazy ex sending messages over the weekend before, the hell is on its way out to make room for the heaven that is waiting for me..all in all it makes since that you create your surroundings, all it takes sometimes is a positive thought or move in a positive direction for things to change or turn around.. So no more hell only accepting heaven from here on in.. to add to that one of the hardest things to do is realize that people sometimes carry ideas and attitudes with them around other people. sometimes its not your mood that needs to be changed but you need to change the people to enhance the mood.. more so than not has that one been ringing true lately. So keep your eyes open for the seasons we let stay in our life too long. Like this winter season lol

No comments:

Post a Comment